Will Rome Be Destroyed? - I
The Apocalypse, Conciliar Church &
This perspective makes one think and ponder the warnings that have been given to us.
A warning strike of a coming destruction?
The Deciphered Version of the Third Secret: The apostasy of the Catholic Church is led by the Pope.
The Catholic Prophecy of St. Malachi: Francis – Peter the Roman – is the last Pope of the Holy Roman Church
The Apocalypse: Babylon is the Conciliar Church.
Will this generation witness the destruction of Rome?
Is the Conciliar Church Babylon?
In the Apocalypse, Chapter XVIII is devoted entirely to the destruction of Rome. An Angel came down from Heaven and cried out with a strong voice, saying: “Babylon has fallen, is fallen and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every unclean spirit, and the hold of every unclean and hateful bird.” (v.2)
Is the Conciliar Church the whore of Babylon? Below, a Satanic fashion show in a UK Catholic Church
Scarlet and purple - the colors of cardinals and bishops at John Paul II's funeral
Babylon has historically been regarded as a code name for Rome. St. Peter himself, writing his first Epistle about the apostasy of Rome, refers to it as Babylon.
In his 1921 book The Apocalypse of St. John, Fr. E. Sylvester Berry tells that the terrible destruction and desolation of Rome will be the punishment for her many sins and for the sins resulting from apostasy and adherence to the Antichrist unto which she will leed other nations (summary of Chapter XVIII).
The centuries old question – Is Babylon the Conciliar Church? – seems to be answered in Chapter XVIII of the Apocalypse, as described in the following verses.
- (v.3) Because all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication; and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her; and the merchants of the earth have been made rich by the power of her delicacies. Fornication is typically used in Holy Scripture to describe idolatry, inauthentic worship or spiritual infidelity.
- (v.4) And I heard another voice from heaven, saying: Go out from her, my people; that you be not partakers of her sin and that you receive not of her plaques. St. John the Evangelist, warning us about saving our souls.
- (v.5) For her sins have reached unto heaven, and the Lord hath remembered her iniquities.
- (v.16) That great city, which was clothed with fine linen, and purple and scarlet, and was gilt with gold and precious stones and pearls. For in one hour so great riches come to naught. Purple and scarlet the colors of the hierarchy: bishops and cardinals.
- (v.23) And the light of the lamp shall no more at all in thee (the Sanctuary Lamp signifying Christ’s real presence); and the voice of the bridegroom and the bride (Christ and Church) shall be heard no more at all in thee.
- (v.24) And in her was found the blood of prophets and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth.
Apocalypse & Third Secret
Chapter XVIII of the Apocalypse corroborates the deciphered version of the Third Secret of Fatima:
- In the Secret Our Lady shows the seers the apostasy in the Church that Sister Lucy describes as a "Church from Hell";
- The Cathedra (or See) of Rome will be destroyed and a new one built in Fatima;
- In the kingdom of John Paul II, the cornerstone of Peter’s tomb will be removed and transferred to Fatima. This was fulfilled on March 9, 2004;
- This letter can be opened by the Holy Father, but it must be announced after Pius XII and before 1960;
- If 69 weeks after this order is announced, Rome continues it abomination, the city will be destroyed.
See the deciphered Secret in English here
Defying Our Lady
John XXIII spoke about the secret to a select group of Cardinals on February 8, 1960. An announcement through the ANI News agency reported that: “It has been stated, in very reliable Vatican circles, that it is most likely that the letter will never be opened, in which Sister Lucy wrote down the words that Our Lady confided as a secret to the three little shepherds in the Cova da Iria.”
John XXIII defied the wishes of Our Lady, Rome continues its abomination, the dissemination of Progressivism, which will result in the city being destroyed as promised in this Secret and stated in the Apocalypse and many other Catholic prophecies.
On October 4, 1820, Sister Anne Catherine Emmerick, who bore the stigmata of Our Lord, said:
“When I saw the Church of St. Peter in ruins, and the manner in which so many of the clergy were themselves busy at this work of destruction – none of them wishing to do it openly in front of others – I was in such distress that I cried out to Jesus with all of my might, imploring His mercy.
'In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph'
The words of Out Lady to the three seers of Fatima on July 13, 1917: “In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph.”
The final sentence in St. Malachi prophecy of the 12th century makes it controversial:
“In the final persecution of the Holy Roman Church, there will sit Peter the Roman who will feed his sheep in many tribulations and when these things are finished, the city of seven hills will be destroyed and the dreadful judge will judge his people. (Apocalypse Chapter 18:20) The end.” In Sacred Scripture, tribulation is often a 7-year time period of time.
We will look more at the St. Malachi prophecies and their relevance to Fatima and our times in the next article.