Rock ‘n Roll: Satanic Music - VI
Witchcraft, Voodoo, Rock & Disco
Today album covers openly proclaim allegiance and devotion to Satan
He continues: “When they produce a record or compose new songs, they ask the high priests and priestesses of the covens or the temple to cast a spell over that song so it will become a hit and sell.
"When the rites of consecration are completed and once the records are bewitched, a lot of demons are responsible for implementing the orders.
“Now, that means when you go buy an album and take it home with you, you get a free surprise. It is called a demon. It goes along with the record.
“Much of the music is written in witch language by witches. Elton John has said that he never wrote or sang a song that wasn't written in witch’s language. That is why there are many songs you don’t understand, until you get high on drugs and suddenly the meanings start coming to you.
“I could list thousands of songs that were written in this way: The whole Tapestry album by Carole King. The double White album that the Beatles produced. Horse with No Name, One Tin Soldier. They definitely have demonic influence behind them.
“Therefore, it is not surprising that a demonic influence is felt among the youth who listen to rock. The music itself naturally arouses an irritability, the spirit of rebellion, obscene language, blasphemous suggestions, erotic feelings and suicidal tendencies.”
He concludes: “To my knowledge, not a single witch or rock musician has been converted or released without having destroyed all the rock records he possessed and without cutting every tie with witchcraft.” (2)
Who funds rock music?
Since the beginning of this series, we have affirmed that rock music is a socio-cultural, political, economic, moral and spiritual revolution. This revolution is part of a much broader project conceived of and funded by the Illuminati (3).
Illuminati symbols like the ‘all-seeing eye’ abound on record albums
Among the best-known production studios include: Zodiac Productions, Atlantic Records, Capitol Records, Mercury Records, InterGlobal Music, Artist Records. These initiates form an integral part of a global conspiracy, conceived by the Illuminati with the explicit purpose of leading the youth toward an internationalist mentality with the corresponding rise of a one world government.
The resulting severing of ties with family, nation and the Church and their own culture, which follows in the wake of entering the rock revolution, makes young people lose their sense of belonging to this group or that country. Instead, they have the feeling of being citizens of a world without faith, law or obligations to others – except for to the Illuminati and Satan, even thought this dependence is subconscious.
The term disco – which means record – is the abbreviation for the French word discothèque, designating a club that plays “disco,” a music that surged out of the “gay” underground dance clubs in New York in the early ‘70s. But it soon became a word to describe any nightclub or establishment where young people go to dance to rock ‘n roll “discs.” Above all, it stood for a lifestyle, a way to have fun and a very special atmosphere.
Saturday Night Fever insured the success of disco
An article that appeared in the Daily News of March 19, 1978, analyzes this “disco” fever:
”Each one dances alone to a deafening music and exposed to a blinding light. The dancers do whatever they feel like, never looking at or speaking to one another, as if each one were moving in front of a mirror screaming nonstop ‘Yah! Yah! Yah!’
”This blatant narcissism is merely a reflection of a philosophy that seems to have saturated our society, which justifies any action by the mere fact that ‘I want to do it,’ whatever the consequences for others may be.
Passions unleashed in the disco fever that hit the world in the 1970s
”This philosophy that permeates the ‘disco’ phenomenon is too narrow to make room for love. It is deplorable, since those who have forgotten the joy of giving and sharing, if they have ever known it, despise the richest values of life.
”The ‘disco’ phenomenon has a very specific aim: to give its fans the chance to experience pure ‘primitive emotion’ in an atmosphere of complete tolerance. The old sexual prohibitions have to be overcome. Everyone can assume without shame his ambivalent sexuality and live without the slightest guilt complex. Homosexuals, heterosexuals and bisexuals can abandon themselves with all freedom to the rhythm and tempo of the music without fear of obstacles imposed by social obligations.”
Finally, the US News Report of January 9, 1979, notes. “Sexuality has invaded the ‘disco’ (...) It is responsible for some of the best and sexiest dance music ever made.”
AC/DC spells out where it is taking the youth
For example, we find on these covers a multitude of inverted triangles, pyramids, pentagrams, magic circles and a whole series of witchcraft signs. Further, they do not hesitate to show nudity, phallic and vaginal symbols of all types, and purely satanic symbols, like the 666 symbols and its inverse 999, as well as scenes of human sacrifice, black masses and representations of Hell.
In fact, it is not surprising that the less theologians and preachers talk about Satan and Hell, the more free reign Lucifer has to make his own publicity through the record labels, covers and groups.
Fans at the now-famous Tuska Open Air Heavy Metal Festival
- John Todd on the Illuminati and Witchcraft, compiled by Campbell M. Gold, 2009; see also John Todd's audio tracks, Tape 1B, Music and Spells
- See Jacques Bordiot, Une main cachée dirige (An invisible hand directs), 1974, and La conjuración de los Iluminados; Yann Moncomble, “La Trilateral y los secretos del mundialismo” (The Trilateral and the secrets of globalism), Willam Guy Carr, Pawns in the Game, 1955; “Pierre Virion, Le nouvel ordre du monde (The new world order), 1974.
- On popular record covers one finds:
- The goat's head, the symbol of Satan. Cf. Goat's Head Soup.
- The inverted triangle, a parody of the Trinity in esoteric language.
- The pyramid, which goes back to Mesopotamian and Egyptian esotericism: supposedly it is a source of cosmic force and a privileged place of contact in the “supernatural” world of spirits.
- The third eye that can read the “auras” of people and know the invisible for the eyes of the initiated. It is also the eye of Satan, who supposedly knows everything and can see the past and the future. Finally, it is the seal or symbol of the Illuminati, which is also on the US dollar bill.
- Satanic symbols, such as captives of Satan; the magic circle spell and satanic trinity clover; a symbolic signature in blood signifying a satanic pact – the signatory is “locked and protected” in the magic circle; the esoteric trinity of air, earth and fire; the inverted five-pointed star used in rites of enchantment and sorcery; the Solomon or hexagram symbol (not to be confused with the Star of David) also used in witchcraft to enchant and bewitch; the inverted cross, the Octagram or eight pointed star, which is a symbol of destruction or disorder in Chaos magic.
and rock music, was a Trinitarian priest in Northbay, Ontario, Canada