Bird’s Eye View of the News
- The death count of this virus is not as alarming as it was announced: As of today (April 29, 2020) it is significantly less than the normal season flu (in 2019 worldwhile the flu killed
468,000; in 2020 Covid-19 killed
225,000; in 2020 in the US Covid-19 deaths are much less than those caused by pneumonia);
- With their draconian measures the Federal and State Governments are violating the most elementary rights of American citizens guaranteed by the Constitution and, therefore, are exposing themselves to a deluge of lawsuits by those who have been morally and financially harmed;
- A real and effective tyranny is now installed in our country in the name of an emergency that has not been proved to be real; a tyranny that is using the police force to fine and arrest those who do not comply with the arbitrary house arrest that has been imposed;
- We are suffering a parallel tyranny of the press, television, radio and social media, whose controlling companies – Google, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter – are cutting off and boycotting those who present different views from their own on this “pandemic;”
- The official data offered to the public on the fatalities caused by the virus – allegedly based on science – were contradictory: First, Fauci stated that the Covid-19 was not a big deal; second, he affirmed it would kill at least 2 million people; third, he declared it would kill 165,000, and fourth, he reduced his number to 60,000. When we put these predictions together, they show that the government’s “science” completely lacks objectivity. It is astonishing how any rational person can believe that these conflicting numbers reflect a precise science;
- It is not worthwhile to destroy the world’s strongest economy to prevent an alleged pandemic, no matter how fatal it may be;
- The practical consequence of the lockdown of the economy is the collapse of Capitalism to the benefit of China’s Communism.
Tired of tyranny & violations of the Constitution under the pretext of combating virus, Americans decided to take their rights back - above, Kansas, below, Michigan
Hopefully the tide is changing and the One World Order that seems to be the immediate consequence of such artificial propaganda will have to await a new opportunity to impose itself.
Longings for One World Order
Meanwhile, as the waters abate, we can see the landmarks that many world leaders planted in the sand with the hope that the tide would continue to rise and that the hour for the implantation of their dreamed-of Universal Republic had arrived.
I list some of their statements as a verification of what has been planned. In other words, their declarations confirm what seems to be the agenda the Secret Forces aimed to force on us.
- Henry Kissinger, US ex-Secretary of State: “Leaders are dealing with the crisis on a largely national basis, but the virus’s society-dissolving effects do not recognize borders. While the assault on human health will – hopefully – be temporary, the political and economic upheaval it has unleashed could last for generations. No country, not even the U.S., can in a purely national effort overcome the virus. Addressing the necessities of the moment must ultimately be coupled with a global collaborative vision and program.” (Wall Street Journal, April 3, 2020)
- Gordon Brown, UK ex-Prime Minister: "Brown has called for the creation of a temporary form of global government that would provide a unified body to tackle coronavirus. Such an organization could thus tackle the spread of the virus, coordinate production and distribution of essential equipment, and help deal with the economic fallout from the pandemic, he said.
“An international body with executive power Mr. Brown explained. Firstly in the effort to produce an effective vaccine, and secondly to manufacture and distribute it, along with essential medical supplies, without profiteering occurring.” (The Independent, March 26, 2020)
- Antonio Guterres, UN Secretary General, speaking against the decision to impose taxes on Chinese imports to the US: “This is the moment to dismantle the commercial barriers and reestablish the chain of provisions.” (L’Osservatore Romano, March 20, 2020)
- It is my opinion that Pope Francis’ real thoughts on this crisis were expressed by an editorial in L’Osservatore Romano of April 4, 2020, signed by Marcello Neri. It is very encompassing. He first speaks of a new constitution to be made for the entire world, and then about the union of all religions brought about by the reaction to the virus. What follow are excerpts of a longer article:
A new constitution for the world
“The chain of events (in this crisis) whose final consequences we try to not see … has already let us take the first steps toward a new constitution for the world and a unprecedented ordering of relationships. It will not be long before we must accept the crucial fact of configuring this essential step of man and his coming history. It is now or never.”
A universal religion
“Giving that (with this pandemic) the confessional boundaries inside which we have enacted the play of our identities for centuries has completely exploded, the Christian community of believers in their complexity has the means to take the reins of our common destiny into their own hands. Now is the moment for us all to show the world that when we assume this duty, our aim is not to grasp more power in the vacuum opened by the fragility of our society and institutional systems, but only to make available all that evangelical wisdom which, among a thousand uncertainties, knows how to face the wildest waves of man's lifestyles and makes us all equal.”
For Francis ‘civilization of love’
is the opposite of Capitalism
“In the emptiness of the human order, the faltering steps of an old man dressed in white bring him before God to intercede for mankind, without distinguishing who are his and who are not. That gesture represents a man who, on behalf of all, takes history into his hands to tell us that we, fragile creatures spread throughout the entire earth, can be the authors of a new constitution of the world. A constitution that will determine the inner dispositions with which we will look at others and that will try to reconnect the broken threads of a shared fraternity.”
Henry Kissinger & Gordon Brown want a One World Order to handle the Covid-19
It is not entirely clear to me whether or not Francis considers the Communist Chinese Regime as an expression of this “love” although it is becoming increasingly apparent that the Vatican does not lose a chance to praise China.
Rumors of a coming papal visit to Wuhan are in the air…