Animus Delendi - I
(Desire to Destroy
by Atila Sinke Guimarăes
The bad fruits of Vatican II and disastrous changes in the face of Holy Mother Church
are not happening by chance. A desire to destroy is exposed in Animus Delendi I
- the second-to-be-released volume of Eli, Eli, Lamma Sabacthani
(My God, My God, Why hast Thou forsaken me?)
Normally, one speaks of the goodness of the "spirit of the Council." In this superbly documented work, Guimarăes shows the other side of the coin - the animus delendi (desire to destroy).
Animus Delendi I examines the planned self-destruction of the Holy Church as designed and executed by the Conciliar and post-Conciliar progressivists. The author shows the roles played by the Pontiffs, the highest ranking ecclesiastical authorities, and progressivist theologians in the plan of auto-demolition of the Holy Catholic Church.
Acclaimed as a decisive work for the new Millennium.
Format: Paperback, 502 pp.
Publication Date: 2000
Table of Contents
Questions about Atila Guimarăes' Collection on Vatican II?
Read book reviews
Return to Books | Home
Some Items from the Table of Contents:
I - THE SELF DESTRUCTION OF THE CHURCH: THE INTENT OF THE PROGRESSIVIST CURRENT|
II - KENOSIS: A DOCTRINE TO JUSTIFY THE SELF-DESTRUCTION OF THE CHURCH
- Mysterious Statements by Recent Popes
- Pontifical Pronouncements
- Statements About the Inroads Made by the Progressivist Movement during and after the Council C. Paul VI's Confirmation
of the Self-Destruction of
the Church: A Condemnation or a Futile Lament?
- Some Veils are Partially Lifted from the Mystery
- The Mysterious Relationship Between Vatican II and the Scourging of the Apocalypse
- Famous Theologians Applaud the Self-Destruction of the Church that began in the Council
- "The Church Militant Might As Well Die"
- "The Death of the Church as an Institution, as a Societas Perfecta, Must Be Proclaimed"
- The End of the 'Constantinian Church' is Hailed
- The Present Phase of Self-Destruction: Only the Beginning of a Long Process
III - PRESENTING THE PROGRESSIVIST PLAN FOR THE SELF-DESTRUCTION OF THE CHURCH
V - MAGISTERIAL CHARACTER OF THE CHURCH ATTACKS ON THE PERENNIAL VALUE OF CATHOLIC TRUTH
AND PAPAL INFALLIBILITY
- "The 'Pyramid' and 'Baroque' Theology Must Be Destroyed"
- The Faith Would Emanate From the People of God
- Principles of the Progressivist Strategy for Destabilizing Dogma
First Principle: A Dogmatic Definition is a Subjective and Necessarily Incomplete Assertion
Second Principle: The Words of Dogmatic Definitions Are Relative Because They Are Incapable of Conveying the Full Meaning
Third Principle: Dogmas Cannot Be Atemporal or Universal, Because Their Definitions Are Conditioned by History
Fourth Principle: There Should Be No More Dogma Since Theology Has Become Inductive, Rather than Deductive
Fifth Principle: The Immutability of Dogma Must Be "Rethought" According to Kerygma - the Need to Announce Each Individual
Sixth Principle: Dogmatic Truth Must Give Way to Theological Pluralism and Ecumenism
Seventh Principle: Dogma Is Incompatible With the Dignity of Modern Man
- Preparations for a New Creed
- The Concept of Papal Infallibility Must Disappear
If you don't want to use PayPal and a credit card,
print an order form and pay with cash/check
Books | CDs | Home | Contact Us |
©2002-2013 Tradition in Action, Inc. All Rights Reserved